07 June, 2005

First month...or something more

Dear friend,
thank you again for visiting this blog.
In this month we posted only 5 photo, I know it's not soo much.
But I want to say that is very difficult for us reach an high rithm of posting without your help.
I know that a discrete number of users entered in this blog; I'm writing to ask yours active partecipations, please.
We need you for this blog; talk to your friends about this photoblog, make a comment (good or not), send us yours photos and if you don't have an Holga...why don't you buy one?
I repeat it's very funny, it's easy, it's not expensive.
I hope, dear friend, you can start share with us this passion.
We are waiting for you.
Keep visiting this blog, help us to make it bigger and better.
Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 21/6/05 02:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tengo una holga y espero que voy a tener alguien para explicarme como funciona..
marine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home